Studying in Armenia for Nigerian Students
Studying in Armenia is a wise choice for any Nigerian who wants to study medicine, engineering, social science, and other courses available in Armenia Universities. With state-of-the-art infrastructure, a robust education system, experienced faculty members, and lower tuition fees, Armenia offer much to students who study in Armenia. And, this is the reason why the number of Nigerian students planning to study in Armenia has increased significantly.
If you have passed WAEC or NECO with good grades in subjects relevant to your desired course of study, you are eligible for admission to Armenia. There is no need to write TOEFL, IELTS, or any other English language test to study in Armenia.
Why Study in Armenia?
- No Entrance exams
- Good study environment
- Highly competitive course fee
- Armenian medical certificates are recongnised by Nigerian Ministry of Education, UNESCO and WHO.
- Lower cost of Living. Students can choose to stay outside university campus after first year.
- No IELTS for admission to any course in Armenia
- Safe country in Europe for the worry-free education
- Good proximity and study environment
- Literacy rate is 99%. Easy to communicate in English language
- Quality Education with good infrastructure
- Study and work opportunity. Student can work up to 20 hours a week
Life in Armenia
General Information about studying in Armenia
General Admission Requirements: For all courses, the applicant must have five credits all relevant subjects. Particularly prospective medical and engineering students must have credit in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English Language
Admission Intake for Degree Programs
Admission processing for Armenia University should begin any time from May through Jun/July. Visa processing take at least a period of one month and students should have some interval between visa and departure. Resumption and classes in Armenia start in September.
- Bachelor Degree: Age not below 17 years and not more than 25 years at the date of the admission.
- Master Degree: Any age above 25 years
Language of Instruction in Armenia
The medium of MBBS course in the country is English. However, they are also taught the local language so that they face no problems when serving local patients during the internship.
Visa is processing in Cairo Egypt. Once admission is confirmed, University sends student information to Armenia Embassy in Egypt for visa issuance. All visa processing documents and passport will be sent through courier service to Egypt and returned when visa is issued. Visa Fee is $35 (Online payment).
Note: Student between the age of 17 – 25 with no gap in their education record has good rate of admission and visa success.