Admission Processing procedure
>>Step 1: Click on any of the Apply Now buttons to fill the form
>>Step 2: All the required forms like Application form 1 & 2, University Application Form, Parents/Sponsor Consent Form, and Visa Application Form will be sent to you in the mail for you to download and fill properly.
>>Step 3: Fill out the Application Form – Form 1 and Form 2 – most important
>>Step 4: Fill out the University Application Form if applicable
>>Step 5: Fill out the Parents/Sponsor Consent Form
>>Step 6: Make a payment of Registration N15,000 via the payment link sent to your mail as well.
>>Step 7: Upload your Documents to the link sent to you after the payment of your registration fee.
- All required Application Forms
- All required certificates: WAEC/NECO, Marks-Sheet, Birth Certificate, Testimonial, Data Page of International Passport, and parents /Sponsor Consent.
>>Step 8: Await acknowledgment and further instruction
- If not yet authenticated at the time of uploading, the applicant must make necessary arrangements for authentication of documents at FME, Abuja, and legalization of documents
- All documents must be uploaded otherwise the application will not be processed.
- Data Page of International Passport
- BSC Certificate and Transcript (for postgraduate)
- secondary school Transcript
- Passport Photorap
- Medical Report
General Information about studing in Armenia
General Admission Requirements: For all courses, the applicant must have five credits all relevant subjects. Particularly prospective medical and engineering students must have credit in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, and English Language
Admission Intake for Degree Programs
Admission processing for Armenia University should begin any time from May through Jun/July. Visa processing take at least a period of one month and students should have some interval between visa and departure. Resumption and classes in Armenia start in September.
- Bachelor Degree: Age not below 17 years and not more than 25 years at the date of the admission.
- Master Degree: Any age above 25 years
Language of Instruction in Armenia
The medium of MBBS course in the country is English. However, they are also taught the local language so that they face no problems when serving local patients during the internship.
Visa is processing in Cairo Egypt. Once admission is confirmed, University sends student information to Armenia Embassy in Egypt for visa issuance. All visa processing documents and passport will be sent through courier service to Egypt and returned when visa is issued. Visa Fee is $150 (Online payment).
Note: Student between the age of 17 – 25 with no gap in their education record has good rate of admission and visa success.